Wherever you go, coupons will follow you with the coupon app from Valpak.The most complete collection of coupons available from local...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The search engine turns up tens of thousands of publicly available printers connected directly to the Internet. Hackers, however, could launch never-ending printing attacks.
Autonomy's advanced data search, analysis and augmented reality technology looks set to be integrated across HP's products, including its consumer ones.Technology from Cambridge-based Autonomy should shortly appear in HP's printers; its Personal Systems Groups, which deals in phones, tablets and computers; and the company's enterprise-focused storage and servers, Autonomy's chief executive, Mike Lynch, told ZDNet UK on Tuesday.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)