Read "East Global Geopolitics" on your iPad and iPhone, and enjoy reading articles in digital format.East is a bimonthly economics,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Before you sync your iCloud or reinstall your apps, you need to lock down your iPhone or iPad. Here are seven important tweaks (and more) you can set to bolster your privacy.
Apple released iOS 6.1 today with enhanced LTE support, but privacy advocates will appreciate its new "Reset Advertising Identifier" button, which gives iPhone and iPad users a new option.
Police have spoken out strongly against so-called "ethical hacking" in the wake of the demonstration of a Facebook privacy hack at the BSides Australia conference being held in conjunction with the AusCERT 2011 information security conference. The incident has already seen a journalist arrested and his iPad seized.
A French group of security researchers has obtained the email addresses of 114,000 iPad users, who signed up for AT&T's 3G wireless service, relying on a flaw in AT&T's site which allowed them to automate the process. What are the security and privacy ramifications of this leak, if any?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)