Process Lasso Server Edition applies user configured rules to running processes to temporarily restrain out-of-control processes, default...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Chipmaker confirms Singapore has been affected in latest series of planned job cuts following a report stating more than 50 Singapore employees given pink slips in first of two rounds of downsizing.
Chip design company's president and co-founder Tudor Brown will retire next year after 21 years of service, report says.
High-performance computing specialist Appro has unveiled an overclocked dual-processor server targeted at companies that use major computing resources to exploit the financial markets
About 170 employees in three U.S. locations are said to be affected by the cuts. U.K. staff have, however, been spared.
Local company representatives reiterate that layoffs lie in support functions. Move is unlikely to affect Intel's supply operations, says analyst.
ComScript was developed to provide a powerful, yet easy to understand, data collection and device communication tool for PCs. It uses...
More speed and 3G will boost chip demand, say analysts
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks