SmartShop Highlights: Track your personal shopping patterns within each store to expedite shopping trips and eliminate retracing your...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
It's not often I see a product or service that comes directly from the consumer focusing side of the development house and then positions itself as a business productivity tool but that's exactly what Eluma is trying to do.Originally conceived as a tool to assist brand stickiness in version one, Eluma has taken the concept of creating collections of information found on the web and putting it onto the desktop for business use.
I just finished reading Why hasn't Linux made it mainstream on the desktop? and I think I can answer the question: Because the average consumer cannot walk into their favorite computer store and buy a robust brand-name workstation with Linux pre-installed with their favorite personal productivity software.
The GRX316SP is a good vehicle for processor-intensive and screen-space-hungry applications like video editing, but an expensive luxury if you're a mainstream user.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)