Planning for Vitafoods Europe 2015 and Finished Products Europe 2015 is now faster and easier with VFE/FPE Mobile, the official mobile...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Buyers and users of business tablets in Europe report productivity increases of 30 to 33 percent, but over two-thirds remain less than completely satisfied with the tablet experience.
Country is first in Asia to get Microsoft's Business Productivity Online Suite, already launched in U.S. and Europe, at monthly fee of US$10 per seat.
Bob Suh, Chief Technology Strategist at Accenture writing in yesterdays Financial Times hits the panic button on US productivity. Apparently it is starting to slip relative gains in Europe and China.
Ability Plus Office, a productivity software package that has eked out modest market share in Europe, is heading to North America.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks