The VBC Products is an application designed for use by Volvo Buses sales representatives, dealers and internal users owner. VBC Products...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Buyers and users of business tablets in Europe report productivity increases of 30 to 33 percent, but over two-thirds remain less than completely satisfied with the tablet experience.
Country is first in Asia to get Microsoft's Business Productivity Online Suite, already launched in U.S. and Europe, at monthly fee of US$10 per seat.
Bob Suh, Chief Technology Strategist at Accenture writing in yesterdays Financial Times hits the panic button on US productivity. Apparently it is starting to slip relative gains in Europe and China.
Ability Plus Office, a productivity software package that has eked out modest market share in Europe, is heading to North America.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks