Hewlett-Packard rolls out ProLiant Generation 8 servers which it says are designed to raise cost efficiencies and productivity in datacenter management. New offerings part of US$300 million, two-year Project Voyager program.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Hewlett-Packard refreshed its ProLiant server line with the latest Intel Xeon processors as well as automation and energy management technologies.
High-performance computing specialist Platform Computing has combined its software with HP's to provide a high-performance solution for the company's Linux server hardware
Yesterday at Oracle OpenWorld, Larry Ellison announced the database giant's first foray into the hardware realm, unveiling the HP/Oracle Database Machine, branded as Exadata. The Exadata system is a combination of Oracle's 11g database engine using Automated Storage Management (ASM) to manage a grid of HP Proliant servers with 12 SATA or SAS drives each, connected to database servers via InfiniBand.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks