The highly anticipated Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps for iOS were released on March 27 and are enjoying stratospheric popularity. But how much of it is pent-up demand?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Apple shipped more than seven million iPads in its last quarter...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks