UFS Explorer Standard Recovery software was designed with the aim to make even complex data recovery a simple procedure to be easily...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
A look at the RAID capabilities of the btrfs Linux filesystem
Software RAID on Linux is a snap, thanks to the mdadm tool that comes with most modern Linux distributions. Software RAID, particularly RAID1, is an inexpensive way to create instant backups and protect your systems against data loss in the event that one drive fails.
The Linux community has applauded the recent police raids on the Australian Warez community, saying that stamping out pirated software will make open source alternatives more attractive. "This is great for Linux," Con Zymaris, CEO of specialist IT services company Cybersource, told ZDNet Australia.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks