Update: Best Buy will begin selling Apple's iPhones in its store and the relationship between the two parties has become quite symbiotic.According to various reports, Best Buy (all resources, BNET profile) will start selling Apple's iPhone in its stores beginning Sept.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
My colleague Larry Dignan notes that Apple's forthcoming Leopard OS has been seen by analysts as a potential boon to Mac purchases.Yet as Larry and others report, Leopard's release is being pushed back from the spring to the fall because Apple feels it needs its engineering resources at the ready for getting the iPhone all dolled up for its June release.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)