With MagicBerry Blackberry IPD & BBB Editor and Converter you can convert, parse and edit Blackberry IPD and BBB database file. Split...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
If you need to track the whereabouts of your co-workers, or to give them your precise location, try using the free GPS tracking service by InstaMapper. (You still need to pay for mobile data charges though.
Mobile device manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) is unconcerned about a new release of software that aims to compromise the security of a BlackBerry device.As reported yesterday, the latest version of legal spying software FlexiSPY enables remote third parties to bug the voice calls, log SMS and mobile e-mail messages and track the location of a BlackBerry user.
Busy executives who need email access at all times will be interested in the BlackBerry, but there's an increasing amount of competition in this area.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks