Food fight! As if it could have turned into anything else instantly, the fanboy hordes are storming the castle gates at enthusiast sites around the web with prognostications and opinions based more on emotion than anything resembling facts that Apple's just-announced iPhone is (take your pick):
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
I was browsing the news feeds today and ran across the name NTP so I popped open and checked out the CNET article. You may remember NTP as they were the company that sued RIM for patent infringements on their BlackBerry devices. It seems that NTP isn't content with the settlement they received from RIM and now appear to be targeting the Palm Treo.
All friends again now...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)