$399.00 PLUS an "Early Upgrade" charge? WTH?As some of you are aware, I am a BlackBerry user.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Reuters is reporting that the CEO of RIM is attributing the outage that hit North American email network to problem in a service upgrade:"At the core virtually all these things tend to happen on service upgrades," Balsillie said in an interview with Reuters at the Mobile World Congress, but he added that the company was still working on getting to the root of the problem.RIM is still investigating the problem.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks