Research in Motion probably sold about 100,000 to 150,000 BlackBerry Torch devices, a sum that's solid but a bit underwhelming compared to an Apple iPhone or latest Droid launch.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Government, said to have placed deadlines on some foreign firms to comply with country's security requirements, has to tread carefully, notes analyst. RIM, Skype and Google say no official word received to date.
RIM has successfully addressed the major faults with the original BlackBerry Storm, which centred on its depressing screen (in both senses of the word). We like the Storm2 a lot, which should appeal to committed BlackBerry users who want to try a touch-screen.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks