As I watched the BBC News last night after getting in from London, I saw riots in China with death tolls surpassing those of the 1989 Tiananmen Square tragedy. Mobile phones have "stopped working" and Internet access is "limited" in the area, according to the news reports.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)