Bebot is a musical instrument that anyone can play. Instead of a keyboard, it has an easy-to-use touch control system. And it's all...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Our satirical take on the week...
Look back at the mobile phones of yore, forward to the iPhone 5 and further to the future library...
They say a picture tells 1000 words. Here at ZDNet Australia, we've compiled 25 of the year's best tech photos so you didn't have to read so much.
Video phones, domed cities, insectoid robots — back in the past, the future looked pretty exciting. Here's a look at the world we could be living in, if the tech had only worked out
National Robotics Week unveils the Robot Block Party
Moto.com did some robotic testing of the sensitivity and precision of the latest crop of smartphone touchscreens and the iPhone appears to win the day.
Photos of the month - July 2009
Notable headlines:The subprime mortgage meltdown has triggered a global investment tsunami, with foreign governments and equity firms rushing to bail out U.S.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks