Robots.txt is a visual editor for Robot Exclusion Files and a log analyzer software. It allows a user to quickly and easily create...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has launched two new robots in the Australian National Museum that will give students remote tours via the National Broadband Network.
Emeraq, a movie-loving bot, has the job to look out for and respond to tweets of choice movie quotes.
In 2012, technological advances will lead to our digital lives being combined with our physical lives, as software and hardware combine to create the robotics revolution.
The New York-based website crowd-sources funds for creative projects and tech innovations, from robots and gadgets to software and hardware
The space agency is set to auction five patents relating to the field of automated software development, which could be used to cut development time and coding errors
The European Commission has solicited proposals for IT projects from a funding pot of €780m that has been set aside for the likes of robotics, photonics and health research
CNET's Brian Cooley looks at a fleet of Linux-based robots that operate on a self-generated wireless network. The robots are designed to search, map and patrol buildings.
A new experimental device combines biology and electronics to investigate the wetware in our heads
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks