Robots.txt is a visual editor for Robot Exclusion Files and a log analyzer software. It allows a user to quickly and easily create...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has launched two new robots in the Australian National Museum that will give students remote tours via the National Broadband Network.
CNET's Brian Cooley looks at a fleet of Linux-based robots that operate on a self-generated wireless network. The robots are designed to search, map and patrol buildings.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)