While some states boast about procurement plans and how much they'll boost industry coffers, the NSW government appears to be heading in the opposite direction.At a media briefing last week, the NSW Minister for Commerce John Della Bosca and NSW government CIO Paul Edgecumbe unveiled a seemingly complex strategy for how they'll gain better ROI from the state's IT infrastructure over the next four years.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
In an exclusive interview, Netegrity CEO Barry Bycoff talks about how infrastructure investment can deliver app development-like ROI, and how Netegrity can overcome your integration problems.
Utility-based computing can facilitate server consolidation and higher utilization of server infrastructure to improve ROI, according to Hurwitz.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)