ROI is a global community of young Jewish leaders that was created by Lynn Schusterman. ROIs objective is to cultivate a prestigious...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
All too often, enterprise software buyers pay insufficient attention to examining the likely achievable ROI of technology they are about to purchase. Wisconsin Technology Network interviewed Leslie Hearn, vice president and CIO of TDS Telecom, on the subject of establishing a strong business case when purchasing software.
A suspicion is rising that public use of muni Wi-Fi is more 'politician sound bite' than useful service. Still, public employee use of the network will deliver substantial ROI.
Do your legwork up front--assess network capacity, evaluate systems, and set realistic ROI expectations--and you're halfway there toward a successful VoIP implementation.
You've kept your network safe, but where's the party in your honor? The Hurwitz Group says that setting up a security benchmark can measure success--and show ROI.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)