Hewlett-Packard faces challenges in educating its salesforce on the benefits of new acquisitions and rapidly creating integrated packages for consumers to easily consume, but it's addressing these concerns, says a company exec.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
This year has been one of relatively grand alliances between emerging cloud computing vendors as they fill holes in their capabilities and try to create appealing one-stop enterprise cloud services.We’ve seen major announcements so far from IBM and Juniper, Cisco/EMC/VMware, and most recently BMC and Salesforce. There are many other smaller initiatives that have formed as well and all of these efforts underscore several key points for those businesses trying to understand the real strategic benefits of the cloud including cost, agility, and scalability.In the end we have some momentus choices; here's how to take the high road when it comes to enterprise cloud computing.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)