The HR software developer's Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation is integrated with several other services including Eloqua, OneSource, Equifax and Influitive.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
It's been a couple of weeks since Google announced Google Gears -- a technology that makes it possible for Web applications to continue functioning even in the absence of a network connection. Given how Google has open sourced its implementation of the technology, it stands a pretty good chance of becoming the defacto standard for offline-enabling other Web apps from Salesforce.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)