Salesforce.com does well at home but does it get the same attention overseas? If London is a benchmark then the answer is a resounding 'yes.'
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
When Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff visited London for the company's annual Cloudforce conference back in 2012, he promised it would set up a UK datacentre by 2012.
MWC2011 in Barcelona is shining the spotlight on mobile this week, and I'm sure a lot of cloud vendors are going to be thinking about their strategies for going mobile. I'll be discussing the topic with Salesforce.com, Workday and Sabre at a London event on Wednesday
Salesforce.com Marc Benioff has chosen the company's first DreamForce Europe event in London today to unveil a new definition of Web 3.0 that ties it to the vendor's platform-as-a-service message
Due to a shortage of senior engineers with 'world-class experience' in Australia, the search giant is directing recruitment efforts to London to tempt ex-pats home
Google's new London office houses 200 workers, but plans are underway for a massive recruitment effort.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014