Salesforce.com yesterday revealed that Telstra had for the past year been using its Ideas software-as-a-service application to bring good staff ideas to management.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
An apparently disaffected Salesforce.com employee is using eBay to auction off a set of chocolate bars distributed to staff to celebrate hitting the million-subscriber milestone this month.
Via e-mail last night, I received a copy of an internal memo that salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff distributed to his staff.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)