Samsung, Plextor, and Kingston are among the manufacturers preparing more tiny, high-performance SSDs that take advantage of the PCI Express connection.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
While Toshiba unveils a 7mm hybrid hard drive/solid-state drive, Samsung launches the first PCI Express-based SSDs for ultra-thin PC notebooks, the same one found in new versions of Apple's MacBook Air.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)