Samsung, Plextor, and Kingston are among the manufacturers preparing more tiny, high-performance SSDs that take advantage of the PCI Express connection.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
While Toshiba unveils a 7mm hybrid hard drive/solid-state drive, Samsung launches the first PCI Express-based SSDs for ultra-thin PC notebooks, the same one found in new versions of Apple's MacBook Air.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks