Having had a few days to reflect upon Enterprise 2.0, gather alternative perspectives and, purely by coincidence, attend and participate at SAP Inside Track London, some important pennies have started to drop into place.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
I've just returned from spending a day immersed in SAP at a London hotel with European and South African SME customers, channel partners and the Business ByDesign team. It's been fascinating.
Nasdaq followed the downward trend in London today and fell over three per cent on its opening. The Dow Jones Index also dropped as IBM and SAP both lost over four per cent.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)