Mobile phone maker Sendo said a deal with mobile phone chipmaker Texas Instruments led to the withdrawal of its patent lawsuit against Orange
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
A patent suit that had attempted to stop Orange selling the SPV mobile phone, which is based on Microsoft software, has ended with Sendo paying some of Orange's legal costs
UK manufacturer gets litigious - and may take battle to other countries
A lawsuit filed by the UK handset maker alleges that the SPV contains Sendo patents, and aims to halt SPV sales.
A lawsuit filed by the UK handset maker alleges that the SPV contains Sendo patents, and aims to halt SPV sales
News Schmooze: Microsoft, Vodafone and Symbian commenced battle, tablet PCs geared up and IBM made a circuit that's a gas.
Orange and Sendo join the party
Update: UK mobile phone operator Orange and hardware maker Sendo unveil the first two handsets to use Microsoft's smartphone software
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)