Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
F-Secure has warned corporate users away from Apple's Siri only a month after IBM imposed a Siri ban on its internal network to prevent the disclosure of corporate data.
Siri data hogging will bring on fire and brimstone, forty years of darkness, the dead rising, human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together ... and make grandma cry.
There are other factors at play here.
iPhone 4S users are using almost twice as much data than its predecessors, according to a study. Apple's Siri is thought to be driving up the data usage, but it's not unique to the iPhone.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)