Abdicate your life to your smartphone? There's an app for that...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The voice recognition company is viewed as a derivative play on Apple's iPhone 4S growth.
How does Apple's Siri really work? A SmartPlanet article lays out how voice recognition on a smartphone really works, step by step.
Disappointing fans expecting the iPhone 5, Apple has introduced a souped-up iPhone 4 with an improved chip, camera and antenna, which will compete for buyers where Android is strongest
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks