Just before Google finally released Google Drive cloud storage and sync (see our First Take here), Microsoft made some improvements to its own cloud sync and storage service, SkyDrive, including releasing preview Windows and Mac versions of the SkyDrive app that's already available for Windows Phone and iPhone. (There isn't an official SkyDrive app for Android, but Microsoft has endorsed some of the free Android apps like Browser, Portfolio and Cloud Explorer).
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Microsoft has released both Windows Phone and iPhone apps to access SkyDrive files in the cloud.
Add another Microsoft app/service to the 'ported to iPad/iPhone' list. Today it's SkyDrive, Microsoft's consumer cloud service.
Microsoft has launched its first Office application for Apple's iOS. We find it well designed and easy to use.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks