With the announcement of new ranges of low cost devices at this year's MWC in Barcelona, it's time to ask: what is the difference between a smartphone and a featurephone in today's market?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Orange has revealed an Intel Atom-powered smartphone with a 4-inch display which the company promises will arrive with an "affordable" price tag in the summer.The device, codenamed Santa Clara, was officially announced on Monday at Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC).
ZTE is getting some attention at Mobile World Congress with the introduction of its new Gingerbread-based ZTE Skate smartphone.
Watching movies on your smartphone will be much more enjoyable - so long as you have a Samsung Wave S8500. The mobile device, which debuted at MWC 2010 last month, has been certified as the first phone that supports DivX HD video playback at 720p resolution.
MWC 2010: CEO Eric Schmidt says smartphone apps are number one for search giant
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)