San Francisco software developer Octavio Good created Word Lens, an app that uses your smartphone's camera to translate language from English to Spanish and vice versa. SmartPlanet takes a trip with Good through San Francisco's Mission District to test out the app.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
More language translation tools becoming available in mobile app stores, enhancing mobility of business travelers in foreign countries, say handset makers.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks