AMD continues the trend of getting more performance out of its silicon per watt with the new 1Ghz dual-core GX-210JA - but this is one SoC that you'll never see in a PC.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The British chip architecture firm ARM has bought Obsidian Software, a Texas-based processor verification and validation firm.The takeover will help ARM handle the increasing complexity of high-performance system-on-a-chip (SoC) designs, ARM said in a statement on Friday.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)