AMD continues the trend of getting more performance out of its silicon per watt with the new 1Ghz dual-core GX-210JA - but this is one SoC that you'll never see in a PC.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The British chip architecture firm ARM has bought Obsidian Software, a Texas-based processor verification and validation firm.The takeover will help ARM handle the increasing complexity of high-performance system-on-a-chip (SoC) designs, ARM said in a statement on Friday.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)