Snapchat bug could lead to mass spam campaign or denial of service attacks on any iPhone.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Scammers are taking advantage of the anticipation around the Apple iPhone 5 to spam Facebook users.
Notable headlines:Larry Dignan: HP bidding for EDS; Deal would ramp up services.Dennis Howlett: HP to take out EDS: does it make sense?
This tip was shared with me over IM from Eric Nix:I had a pleasant surprise after returning from a trip to London. I forgot to turn the email autocheck off on my iPhone while traveling.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)