Core FTP LE--a free secure FTP Client with SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IDN, ModeZ, fxp, dragdrop, browser integration, user-friendly...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
One of the SSL certificates used on barackobama.com, the President's political campaign web site, has expired. Your browser will warn you not to visit the site now.
Always a leader in advancing SSL security, Google will be flagging certificates that don't meet the Baseline Requirements of the CA/Browser Forum, and adding requirements for Certificate Transparency.
Mozilla has updated its Firefox browser after fraudulent certificates for SSL-encrypted websites were issued.Users could mistake fraudulent sites for real websites using HTTPS, and divulge personal information, Mozilla said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Check Point's Connectra 2.0 compares well on functionality and price with other enterprise-level SSL VPN solutions, with the added bonus of application and new endpoint security features.
Companies are warming up to browser security technology SSL in virtual private networks as a simpler, cheaper way to give mobile workers remote access to corporate data.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)