Consumerization of IT leading more companies to embrace "bring-your-own" devices strategy with many already formulating policies to manage these disparate devices, Citrix exec says.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Sophisticated banking viruses are beginning to infect users in the region, and with low level of user awareness, more Web and smartphone users will fall prey to these looters, says a security expert.
Software giant is embroiled in a war of words with a security analyst who claims Windows Mobile 5.0 devices lack important data encryption
Accusation that Windows Mobile lacks on-device encryption isn't contradicted by Microsoft
Check Point's Connectra 2.0 compares well on functionality and price with other enterprise-level SSL VPN solutions, with the added bonus of application and new endpoint security features.
Companies are warming up to browser security technology SSL in virtual private networks as a simpler, cheaper way to give mobile workers remote access to corporate data.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks