An IBM consortium that includes chip manufacturing players Chartered, GlobalFoundries, Infineon, Samsung and STMicroelectronics said Thursday it is developing 28-nanometer low power semiconductors. The consortium also extended technology pacts between its members.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)