Upgrade your on-screen writing and painting with styluses that look like they can really make a mark.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
When the iPad 2 was announced, there were plenty of third-party manufacturers ready to answer the call for accessories. Kensington unleashed a slew, and here's a hands-on review of the Virtuoso Touch Screen Stylus and Pen.
For drawing and other fine work, a stylus for the iPad doesn't sound like too bad an idea.
Apple's iPad launches in a sea of excitement, but it's crippled from birth by family history
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks