Rumors are heating up that Apple will release a large iPad with a stylus this year. Such a product goes against the grain of the way the folks in Cupertino do business, and if it's real it will probably fail.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
The popular Pencil stylus gains support in Astropad, an iPad app that mirrors graphics programs over Wi-Fi from a Mac computer to your slate.
Upgrade your on-screen writing and painting with styluses that look like they can really make a mark.
When the iPad 2 was announced, there were plenty of third-party manufacturers ready to answer the call for accessories. Kensington unleashed a slew, and here's a hands-on review of the Virtuoso Touch Screen Stylus and Pen.
For drawing and other fine work, a stylus for the iPad doesn't sound like too bad an idea.
Apple's iPad launches in a sea of excitement, but it's crippled from birth by family history
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks