For support: firstname.lastname@example.orgLondon The Game for iPad is an enhanced adaptation of the highly successful LONDON the Board...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
"Tech City", based in East London, and the UK's equivalent to Silicon Valley, has been hailed a success by the prime minister, David Cameron.
LONDON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - A host of new online venturesattempting to bring the shadowy world of physical oil tradingonto the Internet are racing ahead to establish a leading rolein the yet undominated market, industry executives say. Despite the lack of conspicuous success in the first wave ofventures into the traditionally telephone-based market -- andthe failure of one of the biggest Internet energy markets,EnronOnline -- new companies are forging ahead with high hopes.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)