ProCreative Golf 10New features. More refined. Same great interface. High-resolution satellite imagery (if available) Instantly find...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Researchers reveal a technology that IBM says is an important first step towards enabling superfast data transfer.
People who want to be among the first in the UK to use 4G services can do so in 10 cities from the end of October, as EE is switches on its 4G network, with six more cities to come before the end of the year.
Mobile operators have failed to invest in new 4G technology, contributing to the UK lagging behind other countries in rolling out high speed 4G data services, according to Everything Everywhere
A US government-funded project at Berkeley Labs plan to develop a superfast network capable of sharing large amounts of research data
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks