But smartphone take-up growing sharply, says Ofcom...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
An Ofcom report has found that take up of super-fast broadband in the UK is very low despite now being available in many parts of the country.The communications watchdog released the information on Wednesday as part of its sixth annual International Communications Market Report.
Ofcom chief Ed Richards says the regulator will require competition in rural broadband networks, and is backing wavelength unbundling as a possible way to ensure fairness in fibre rollouts
Where are the sub-2Mbps users? And which city has the highest take-up of fat pipes? Ofcom takes a look...
Ofcom has published an interactive map demonstrating the speed and quality of fixed broadband connectivity, as well as broadband take-up, around the UK
Ofcom confirms BT must offer virtual fibre unbundling and open up its ducts and poles...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks