Do you need to be able to keep watch over children or elderly at home when you are away from the house? Or, do you need to keep an...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Apple is looking at new ways to detect unauthorized iOS usage while providing the user with more control of how an iOS device can be used when reported lost or stolen.
Notable headlines:Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Police Surveillance: Go Snoop, YourselfOlympics Victor: NBC, Over YouTubeLessig blog: Huge and important news: free licenses upheldNYT: Ruling Is a Victory for Supporters of Free SoftwareAdrian Kingsley-Hughes: Are "instant on" notebooks the future?EIC podcast: Kindle; iPhone; Dell; IDFDana Blankenhorn: No retail channel for laptop LinuxWho owns the Internet?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)