Do you need to be able to keep watch over children or elderly at home when you are away from the house? Or, do you need to keep an...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
White House cybersecurity adviser Howard Schmidt discusses the implications of bring-your-own device policies, as well as how intelligence agencies and businesses could share more information
Apple is looking at new ways to detect unauthorized iOS usage while providing the user with more control of how an iOS device can be used when reported lost or stolen.
Notable headlines:Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Police Surveillance: Go Snoop, YourselfOlympics Victor: NBC, Over YouTubeLessig blog: Huge and important news: free licenses upheldNYT: Ruling Is a Victory for Supporters of Free SoftwareAdrian Kingsley-Hughes: Are "instant on" notebooks the future?EIC podcast: Kindle; iPhone; Dell; IDFDana Blankenhorn: No retail channel for laptop LinuxWho owns the Internet?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks