The network-attached storage (NAS) server is for those who want to store their data locally, yet have access to that data over the web. To make that even easier, Synology offers apps for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014
- 5 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview