Mind Architect is the mind mapping tool for creating professional looking mind maps easily. Select from multiple predefined styles,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Livescribe, the smartpen company, has launched Sky, a Wi-Fi version that stores files in the cloud. It's incompatible with the current Echo system, but as Livescribe's Byron Connell explains, the company's new strategy is aimed at Evernote and tablet users.
Working on a number of different PCs and connected devices introduces all sorts of complexity. A constant issue is how to keep all of the information I need access to at hand, regardless of the device I happen to be using. E-mail is pretty easy - between Gmail and IMAP I can access all of my e-mail from any device I use. Calendar info, contacts, task lists, and files all present tougher issues and, as I'm now in full-time platform switching mode using both the Tablet PC and the MacBook as well as the Treo 700P and the Nokia N93, the complexity has increased in a big way.
In handheld or tablet configuration, Route1 device can access files, applications, network resources.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)