iPad training for older adults who are unfamiliar with tablet and/or computer technology, easy step-by-step instructions on every screen...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
French president François Hollande has ordered "tablettes pour tous" (tablets for all) for the country's schools. But is there a concrete strategy behind this grand technology plan?
Lack of clear policies to guide employee use of social networking sites puts corporate reputations at risk, while inappropriate leaks of information may lead to legal repercussions, says industry observer.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks