French president François Hollande has ordered "tablettes pour tous" (tablets for all) for the country's schools. But is there a concrete strategy behind this grand technology plan?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Lack of clear policies to guide employee use of social networking sites puts corporate reputations at risk, while inappropriate leaks of information may lead to legal repercussions, says industry observer.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks