Give your team and employees the freedom to chat, talk, share and interact together from anywhere, on any device with Output Messenger,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
I had a hulking, 45-pound quad-core Mac Pro for years. But my little, 3-pound i7 MacBook Air has faster Geekbench scores and feels snappier. This is why tablets are winning.
For all the talk about the post PC era and how Microsoft machines are losing out to tablets and Apple's iPad, there's some Mac collateral damage too.
Ken Hess and Jason Perlow discuss The iPad 2, Android Tablets, Making a Mac purchase, Ubuntu Linux 11.04 Natty Narwhal.
The Android version of LogMeIn Ignition has been optimized for use on larger screen tablets, and in this video I demonstrate using the 7-inch Galaxy Tab to run a Mac and a PC solely by touch.
A report from an anonymous source "that has always been 100% reliable" comes the rumor that Apple may be working on a 10, 13 and 15-inch tablets, with "one running Mac OS X."
Output Messenger is a new secure and private office communication software designed specifically for keeping remote people and multiple...
What should you actually buy for your users and when does satisfying requirements become "pandering?"
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)