Network Inventory Manager is a tool that helps network administrators and help desk staff to more easily manage their networks. Network...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
I know that it's probably old news by now but an article in Network World claims that the Total Cost of Owning (TCO) a Mac is about half of what it costs to own a PC.
Compaq has slated the Network Computer (NC) for not reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) but for actually adding to the overall costs on the network and server. The accusation was made as Oracle chief Larry Ellison reaffirmed his intentions to retain and push the NC, despite weak financials and drop in share price.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)