Why did this math-techie guy with a head towards TCO and maximizing hardware and software purchases with very limited resources give in and buy Apple's cheapest Macs for an English not-so-techie guy?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Microsoft must deliver the reliability, security and quality that enterprise IT demands -- at a much lower TCO. To that end, Microsoft VP Raikes tells David Berlind, the company is sinking significantly greater resources into R&D.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)