Artificial intelligence today used in various verticals to increase business efficiency, lower costs and reduce human risks, observe market players.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Look at other industries' examples to gain deeper insights to improve service standards and processes, but initiatives to innovate should start small, panelists say.
Potentially high risks and returns when tech vendors expand business portfolio organically or via acquisitions, analysts note, adding right vision and management a challenge.
Aligning IT to the business strategy has helped Asia's largest pharmaceutical distributor differentiate itself in the industry, says Interpharma's regional CIO John Dickson.
A new survey finds that IT in Asia is still not aligned with business needs, where 44 percent are clueless about the relationship between IT components and specific business services.
Why did this math-techie guy with a head towards TCO and maximizing hardware and software purchases with very limited resources give in and buy Apple's cheapest Macs for an English not-so-techie guy?
Microsoft must deliver the reliability, security and quality that enterprise IT demands -- at a much lower TCO. To that end, Microsoft VP Raikes tells David Berlind, the company is sinking significantly greater resources into R&D.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks