The telco is reportedly in talks with Ofcom about opening access to its ducts and poles so other providers can install their own broadband fibre lines
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
The regulator has announced it is looking at ways to encourage telcos to invest in next-generation fibre networks
What are you thinking? Says regulator
European telco O2 (also known as Telefonica Europe) is considering investing in its own fibre-to-the-home network, but wants to wait until Ofcom changes telecommunications regulation before it makes an investment.
Two of the telecoms operator's executives reveal their glee on hearing of troubles at Cable & Wireless
2007 could be a black year for operators that mislead customers or offer poor service
BT has announced a massive cut in the cost of local loop unbundling products - on the very day that Ofcom urged the telco to address the issue
The UK government's proposals for a super regulator have been condemned as biased and unrealistic.
While ZDNet readers were calling for his head on a stick, Jane Wakefield was being told by David Edmonds why Oftel's days are numbered
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)