By 2017, the Chinese telecom industry is expected to spend 22.8 billion yuan (US$3.7 billion) in IT-related investments, according to IDC, which recommends telcos extract value from existing customers and big data.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Telcos are spending more on construction of long-term evolution networks than on WiMax, according to a report by IDC
Telecommunications companies and information technology vendors are expected to compete heavily for the same Managed Network Services (MNS) market in the future, according to an International Data Corp report.IDC's latest report, entitled "Australian Managed Network Services 2003 - 2008 Forecast and Analysis: Telcos and IT Vendors Moving Up or Down the Value Chain," says the Australian MNS market will be worth AU$1.
The tightening of belts by tech firms here could have a positive effect on telcos, says research firm IDC -- but broadband may suffer
IDC tells telcos to jump on the Internet bandwagon and converge
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)