Orange and T-Mobile parent EE, Three, Vodafone and O2 parent Telefonica are pooling forces to make sure digital TV services are cleared in the 800MHz band so that 4G LTE in the spectrum can go ahead as planned.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Telefonica and Orange Business Services have signed an interoperability agreement to link up their telepresence videoconferencing systems.The companies said on Tuesday that it was now possible to hold conferences between the two systems.
Intel announced marketing deals with Telefonica of Spain, BT of England, and Orange in France as part of its entry to the continent's e-health market.
This weekend, I'll be preparing for a trip to Amsterdam to attend the NokiaWorld event with my Foldera and MobileCrunch buddy Oliver Starr. We've been invited to blog the event, billed as the mobility event of the year. The agenda looks fantastic and features speakers from a stellar group of companies including Adobe, Cisco, Citigroup, Orange, Sony, Telefonica, Warner Brothers, and Yahoo.The highlight of day two of the event will be a series of sessions devoted to sharing the results from a recent study Nokia conducted to map and measure the use of mobile technology.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)