While the the National Broadband Network (NBN) may help some businesses enable remote working, contact centre management specialist Salmat is already making do, according to its head of teleworking.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Only the National Broadband Network (NBN) will be able to achieve an estimated 320,000-tonne reduction in carbon emissions through increased teleworking, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said at yesterday's National Press Club ICT debate.
In Loudon County, a formerly rural area outside of Washington, broadband is very hard to come by. Without government support for infrastructure, government employees won't be teleworking anytime soon.
Research shows secure connections and the wider take up of broadband add to a large-scale increase in teleworking over the festive period
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)